NPS Sunshades made from expanded polystyrene are a cost effective way to enhance the Energy Efficiency of a building whilst giving it a stylish, modern look. They are easy to install, can be rendered on site or pre- finished and can reduce window solar heat gain by up to 77%.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish and Modern look
- Cost Effective
- Provides protection from the elements
- Simple to Install
- Fix to any substrate (surface) – brick, concrete, timber, weatherboard
- Strong, Rigid, Durable and Impact resistant
- Less maintenance than other sunshade solutions
- Australian made for Australian conditions
- Pre-finished or rendered on-site options
- Custom profiles available to suit any shape or size specification
NPS can offer a range of standard sunshade sizes or custom profile options in a render on-site or pre-finished form.
Click to view NPS Sunshade Technical Drawings
|Width||Back Measurement||Front Measurement|
Pre-Finished Sunshades (QLD ONLY)
The Pre-Finished Advantage Pre-finished Sunhoods and Sunshades allow for faster installation, less onsite labour and less ongoing maintenance.
Features of Pre-Finished Sunshades
- Lightweight polyurethane coating is rigid and impact resistant in comparison with rendered sunshades, meaning less stress on joins
- Built in drip groove – stops water staining and capilliary action on the underside of sunshades
- No water-proofing issues